Sunflowers are summery and bright and will bring joy to any home. If you’re looking for a way to incorporate sunflowers into your decor, consider trying sunflower wallpapers. They’re an easy, affordable way to change up your room!
In addition to the best sunflower wallpaper, we’ll also show you wallpaper borders, decals, and accents you can use if you want (or need) something less permanent.
- Cottage Sunflowers Wallpaper
- Vintage Sunflowers Mural
- Closeup Sunflowers Mural
- Retro Blue and Yellow Sunflower Wallpaper
- Field of Blooming Sunflowers Mural
- Yellow and Pink Sunflower Wallpaper
- Fall Sunflower Wallpaper
- Floral Summer Sunflowers Wallpaper
- Sunflowers and Cats Wallpaper
- 3D Sunflower Wallpaper
- Cream Sunflower Wallpaper
- Sunflower and Insect Wallpaper Border
- Country Sunflowers and Insects Wallpaper Border
- Sunflowers Border Decal
- Cottage Sunflower Wallpaper Border
- Sunflower and Fruit Wallpaper Border
- Sunflower and Lavender Wallpaper Border
- Sunflowers and Birdhouses Wallpaper Border
- Sepia Sunflowers and Butterflies Wallpaper Border
- Sunflower Vine Wall Decal
- Hello Sunshine Sunflower Decal
- Sunflowers and Butterflies Decals
- Pink and Blue Flowers With Sunflowers Decal
- Golden Sunflowers Door Mural
- Blackout Sunflower Curtains
25 Best Sunflower Wallpaper Designs for A Glittering Home Makeover
These sunflower wallpapers are peel and stick and can easily be removed when you’re ready for something new. You can use them for an accent wall or cover an entire room. You can also cut them to fit doors, dressers, and many other surfaces.
1. Cottage Sunflowers Wallpaper by Spoonflower Store
The vintage look of the sunflowers against a cream-colored background creates the perfect cottage vibe. The colors aren’t so bright that they’ll be overpowering if you use them on all four walls, but they’ll still stand out if you choose to use the wallpaper for an accent wall.
6. Yellow and Pink Sunflower Wallpaper by HAOKHOME
If you like subtle tones, you’ll love this one. The yellow sunflowers are accented with light pink roses and green leaves.
It looks hand-painted and elegant but is easy to stick onto the wall. The pastel hues make it a calm choice for bedrooms or baby nurseries.
7. Fall Sunflower Wallpaper by HAOKHOME
The cool tones that accent the yellow sunflowers may make you think of the end of summer when foliage darkens before it dies back. It looks like it was painted with watercolors and has intentional blank spaces to make it look like it was painted by hand.
It’ll be a classy addition to any room.
8. Floral Summer Sunflowers Wallpaper by Spoonflower Store
This wallpaper is reminiscent of Vincent Van Gogh’s art style, so it’s ideal if you’re a fan of his sunflower paintings! The cool green tones play off of the warm yellow and orange well. It makes a statement without going overboard and has an artsy feel that will brighten up your room.
9. Sunflowers and Cats Wallpaper by Spoonflower Store
If you’re looking for something playful and unique, you’re going to want this wallpaper. From afar, it has a beautiful grey and yellow pattern, but if you look closely, you’ll see abstract sunflowers and smiling cats!
This cute wallpaper will surely be a topic of conversation when you have guests over.
Sunflower Wallpaper Borders
You can add sunflower wallpaper to your home without spending a fortune by adding a simple border around the room. It’s a simple addition that will significantly change up the room with less effort.
13. Country Sunflowers and Insects Wallpaper Border by Norwall
This border has a vintage feel since it uses muted colors. It has ladybugs, dragonflies, bees, and butterflies with sunflowers, so it’s great for those who love nature.
Since it has red and blue in it, you’ll be able to coordinate it with many colors.
14. Sunflowers Border Decal by CREARREDA
These realistic flowers have a somewhat 3D appearance, so they will surely catch your eye. This border doesn’t come in one piece, so you can arrange the flowers however you’d like.
You can use it on the top or bottom of the walls, so you’ll have a lot of creative freedom with this one.
16. Sunflower and Fruit Wallpaper Border by York Wallcoverings Store
If you’re a fan of the Tuscan decor style that was in almost every kitchen in the US in the 2000s, you’ll feel nostalgic for this border. It features sunflowers and fruit in a basket and has a beautiful hand-painted look.
It’s ideal for kitchens and dining rooms and will make the room look classy.
18. Sunflowers and Birdhouses Wallpaper Border by Dundee Deco
This cute border has sunflowers and birdhouses and will make you long for summer! The neutral background and the red, blue, yellow, and green of the birdhouses and sunflowers will allow you to make this match many colors you already have in your home.
19. Sepia Sunflowers and Butterflies Wallpaper Border by Dundee Deco
This pretty border is mostly brown with pops of yellow and green that aren’t overpowering. This will be a good choice if you want a border that won’t take over the room.
However, the sepia background may limit what wall colors it will coordinate with.
Sunflower Wall Decals
Decals are perfect for dorm rooms or short-lived designs. If you want something quicker than a stick and peel wallpaper, decals can give you the joy of changing up the room without the commitment of covering an entire wall.
22. Sunflowers and Butterflies Decals by Philbinden
This pack of decals has realistic sunflower decals and hand-drawn butterfly decals. It has 44 pieces that you can place however you’d like, giving you a ton of possibilities.
You can group it on one wall, create a border, or put a few here and there on each wall.
23. Pink and Blue Flowers With Sunflowers Decal by DRWSSR
These decals come in rectangular strips. You can use several of them as wallpaper, but you’ll have to line many of them up. The cute hand-drawn art style has sunflowers with pink and blue flowers and pretty green foliage.
If you don’t want them on the wall, you can put them on furniture, stairs, and cabinets, too.
If you have a restrictive living situation that doesn’t allow you to adorn the walls the way you’d like, here are a couple of alternative options to get some sunflowers in your room.
25. Blackout Sunflower Curtains by QH
These blackout curtains are the ultimate way to bring sunflowers to your walls if your landlord has a strict no adhesive policy. These curtains will block out all rays of light as long as they adequately cover the window to give you the perfect sleeping situation.
You could also cover an empty wall with them to pretend like you have a cute wallpaper if you’re unable to have one.